Thomas B Campion, Jr
Nov 23rd, 2015
Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on the new Ice House in Hailey. Without you I doubt this job would ever have been done either on time or anywhere near budget.
I also appreciate your understanding in allowing the volunteers use of your equipment. I have some idea of the challenges this project presented. I know it wasn’t easy.
Thanks again for completing a major community asset—and for doing so gracefully and selflessly. You’re the man.
DAVID ACTON PYLE
September 27, 2012
Founder and C.E.O.
RE: Post Completion Cost Savings Bonus for 811 Alpine Lane
I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for your design and construction, vision and leadership to build 811 Alpine Lane. It’s been my pleasure to get to know you professionally and personally over the last three years to remodel the Walnut house, and build Alpine Lane from the ground up. Along the way, it’s been great to know your life partner Trish. She is not only a great wife, mother, grandmother, Wilson Co. C.F.O., but also a true “civic leader” in her philanthropic initiatives for Sun Valley/Ketchum.
I have learned much from watching both you and Trish work together:
- Building a great family culture that will survive both you and Trish with your wonderful daughters Katie and Regan.
- What it means to have your name on the door of your company, in the close-knit community where you live.
- That even in the depths of the greatest housing recession since the Great Depression, the best builders are always busy.
- That with local prosperity as an entrepreneur, your civic and philanthropic leadership is even more admired and respected. Further, this leadership enhances the Wilson Company brand and sustainability of your business model while doing good for all.
- That at the core of the entrepreneurial leadership, it all about problem solving day in and day out. It is with great pride that I have pointed to Dave Wilson’s example for my own children, as one of the best problem solvers I have worked with.
The completion of Alpine Lane brings to a successful conclusion, one of the most enjoyable professional collaborations of my life. I include Jimmy and Barclay on our creative team to realize our shared dream to build a home that was respectful to Knob Hill and the larger Ketchum community.
DAVID ACTON PYLE